Parents are asked to ensure their children follow the school's student grooming expectations.
All student hair styles should adhere to the following expectations:
- Student hair is to be clean, neat and tidy at all times.
- Haircuts are to be in a sensible and conventional style. There are to be no extremes of fashion in hairstyle cut or colour. Shaving of any part of the head, lines or undercuts, and haircuts with a number 1 blade are not permitted. Rat’s tails of any sort and the use of hair styling products including gel or hairspray to style hair is not permitted.
- If hair is below the collar it is to be tied back in a ponytail or bun.
- Hair must not restrict student vision.
- Hair colours, highlights and streaks are not permitted.
All hair accessories are to be yellow and blue (The blue should match the school uniform).
Large hair accessories are not to be worn including but not limited to bows, scrunchies and headbands.
Make up including nail polish is not to be worn.
Students may wear the following items of jewellery
- a signet ring
- sleeper or stud earrings (one on each ear only)
- simple religious chain, if desired.
Watches are not to be worn at school.